Saturday, November 21, 2015

Jukebox Saturday Night Entry for Nov. 21st, 2015: The Love Craving and Fooling Edition


"Crave You" by Flight Facilities ft. Giselle from the duo's "Down to Earth" release (2010)

I quite like the song with its melodic dance beat, but I can't make heads or tails out of the video. It's just odd all around with no identifiable theme, at least that I can tell (maybe I'm missing something.) Also, the woman in the video is not Giselle Rosselli, the woman singing the lyrics.

********

As noted in my previous entry, I'm low on both available songs for this week and on time, although I've managed to come up with a second one that is "topically" related. So without further ado ...


"Lovefool" by The Cardigans from the group's First Band on the Moon release (1996)

Great song lyrics and interesting video.

"Love me love me / Pretend that you love me / Leave me leave me / Just say that you need me / Love me love me / Say that you love me / Leave me leave me / Just say that you need me/ I can't care 'bout anything but you..."

Nothing like singing about obsessive love from a Zen-like state of indifference to being in that state.

*******

OK, that's all for now.

--Regulus

No comments: