Wednesday, May 20, 2015

A Quick Interim Update -OR- Briefly Smelling the Blog Roses

Yours truly, Richard Todaro, smelling the roses (literally) at the edge of the Enid Haupt Garden, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, D.C., 6:23PM May 20, 2015.

*******

I haven't forgotten to update this blog. I just haven't had the time to do so. It's often rather vexing to do so given the level of effort it requires. Anyway, I'll try to post a new entry tomorrow morning or, alternatively and more likely, tomorrow night.

Things are fine, although my would-be entry that I didn't post is kind of pissy DESPITE the fact I had a nice past three nights -- two featuring good gym workouts (Monday night at the Anthony Bowen YMCA and last night at the National Capital YMCA) and one (tonight) featuring a terrific post-work evening out with Andrea at two places I've not before visited but quick liked both: Bistro D'Oc and Brick & Mortar -- and despite the fact that things are presently good at work.

The 2100 block of 15th Street NW, Washington, D.C., 1:14PM May 17, 2015.

I took this picture on Sunday. It was rather warm and humid. Today's (May 20th) weather was quite lovely with cool temps. -- highs only 74F in D.C. and dew points around 45F, so quite dry -- and a northerly / northwesterly breeze. It was all the better given the recent, needed rainfall.

*******

Again, I'll try for a new entry tomorrow. Right now, I need to go to sleep.

--Regulus

No comments: