Saturday, July 5, 2014

Jukebox Saturday Night Entry for July 5th, 2014: The "In Transit and Envision Elsewhere" Edition

OK, I quite enjoyed the Cindy Bradley piece from last Saturday night, and with that in mind, let's post her really big hit ...


"Massive Transit" by Cindy Bradley from her Unscripted release (2011).

This one was #1 on the Billboard Smooth Jazz songs chart for six weeks. And according to her Wikipedia bio -- her webpage seems to have been "suspended" -- when she is not touring, she works as a public elementary school music teacher in New Jersey.

*******

I'm (re)posting this one -- I have posted it on more than one occasion on this blog -- just because I really like it ...


"Theme to St. Elsewhere" by Dave Grusin (1982)

Grusin originally wrote this piece for the TV show, although he subsequently released it on his 1983 album Night Lines. The video clip here is from season 4 of the show (1985 - 1986) .

*******

Finally, here is a piece I've been meaning to post for a few weeks ...


"They Say Vision" by Res from her How I Do release (2001).

I love this song, and she is quite lovely in addition to being very talented.

OK, that's all for now.

--Regulus

No comments: