Tuesday, May 27, 2014

More than a Patch of Blue -OR- A Really Brief Memorial Day Weekend 2014 Brief

**This entry was posted May 27, 2014.**

Deep blue sky with a single fair weather cumulus humulus cloud high overhead as framed by leafy branches including a deciduous and coniferous tree as seen outside the Grosvenor Park II high rise in Rockville ("North Bethesda"), Maryland, 1:49PM May 25, 2014. I was heading to LP's place to see him.

*******

Well, my extended (four day!) holiday weekend is over. I tried to write up an entry tonight but the flippin' thing OF COURSE got out of control in terms of length and complexity, and I'm not even going to try to post it now. Suffice it to say, my Sunday and Monday involved Metrorail treks to Grosvenor Park and Silver Spring in suburban Maryland on the Metro and visiting friends (LP and Quill (and her parents), respectively). Monday also featured brunch at Trio with Gary and his mom (who has recently moved to the D.C. area) and Kristof and Gloria.

I'll try again to post tomorrow with the two dozen or so pictures I took Sunday and Monday as soon as possible. (Of note, I'm again taking tomorrow off from the gym for reasons I can explain -- possibly dinner with someone I know from Nellie's -- but then will go on Wednesday and Thursday.) As for my work week, I am not sure what it will hold but the new position is quite up in the air in more ways than one.

Right now, though, I'm going to bed.

--Regulus

No comments: