Wednesday, November 16, 2011

"Red Light, Yellow Light, Green Light ... Er, Go?"

Updated 11:56PM EST 11/16/2011: See below.

OK, this is a super quick entry to note that I am planning on posting a longer entry tonight, but that I've been having internet connectivity issues this week, in particular today.

If it continues, I will have to arrange for RCN to send a technician.

I've been having issues -- with my cable modem continually cycling through the four green flashing lights (well, three of them since the top one is the "power" light) plus the second-to-bottom amber one that indicates it is connected ("PC/activity"). The very bottom one is "standby" but I'm not sure I've ever seen that one on.

Anyway, an additional, longer update (hopefully) to follow tonight (and a rainy, gusty one it is with heavy autumn leaf-fall), otherwise it will have to wait.

#######

Rainy umbrella evening, U and 15th Streets, NW, Washington, D.C., 6:00PM, Nov. 16, 2011.

#######

Updated 11:56PM EST 11/16/2011: My internet is presently working fine but I simply ran out of time to post a new blog entry tonight, and I won't get a chance to do so until tomorrow or Friday.

--Regulus

No comments: