Thursday, August 4, 2011

"Love Will Lead You Jack ..."

Sorry, Gentle Reader ...

... but I wasn't able to update my blog earlier this evening as I planned and will instead try to do so tomorrow (i.e. later today). I updated the other blog instead. But now it's midnight and I need to sleep.

What an adorable jack-in-the-box jester / clown / "jack".

By the way, it actually rained a little bit today (including 0.27" at DCA and 0.43" at BWI but only 0.03" at IAD).

However, I will post one item I had intended to post -- specifically, the YouTube clip to the Taylor Dayne song I mentioned in my previous entry. Yes, it is readily available on YouTube and not frickin' corporate copyrighted.

To you-know-who ... no, who?


Taylor Dayne's 1990 hit song Love Will Lead You Back ... It's such a lovely song and video. And, boy, does Taylor Dayne have a large mouth.

I heard it yesterday while on one of my once a month or so trips to the Watergate Safeway.

Showery evening looking down the 1900 block of New Hampshire Ave., NW, Washington, D.C., 7:59PM, Aug. 3, 2011.

I went to Local 16 for a couple of drinks and met up with Jamie briefly.

--Regulus

No comments: