Monday, May 2, 2011

The Good News ...

Updated 11:30AM EDT 5/2/2011

Thank You, God ...

This is Good News.

It was quite a scene down by the White House tonight!

This was an Associated Press picture I found online in a photo gallery of reactions to the news. I was somewhere in that crowd up by the fence until the uniformed Secret Service started shooing people away.

Yes, I was down there in that crowd (with Gary, Kristof, and Gerry) ...

... and I was among those cheering and even occasionally chanting "USA! USA!" I couldn't help it and don't apologize for it.

Now, turning to the commentary on Salon, we have this and this -- both of which are why Democrats and liberals lose elections.

Just sayin' ...

I had been at Larry's Lounge earlier when the news broke, and we drove down there, although I actually walked back home up 16th Street the mile or so.

--Regulus

No comments: