Saturday, April 8, 2017

Jukebox Saturday Night for April 8th, 2017: Patti, Jonathan B., and the Four Tops Edition

Let's start out with a nice oldie ...


"That's Enough for Me" by Patti Austin from her Havana Candy album (1977)

*******

Next up, something melodic yet upbeat with a nice video to accompany it ...


"African Breeze" by Jonathan Butler from his Living My Dream release (2014)

The video has lots of interesting still images. Not sure how I'd feel about being in that airplane with those lions nearby ...

*******

Finally, let's end with another old school and upbeat song ...


"Ain't No Woman (Like the One I've Got)" by the Four Tops from their album Keeper of the Castle (1973)

This video is from a 1978 live performance on the legendary show Burt Sugarman's The Midnight Special.

*******

OK, that's all for now. I'm omitting Saturday Evening Post for tonight. Instead, I composed this entry. My next entry will either be tomorrow night or Monday night.

--Regulus

No comments: