Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Trying to See the Blog Forest for the Entries ...

Spruce forest, western Washington state, Feb. 2010; Photograph by Joe Rocchio.

*******

Well, here it is again ... It's quarter after one in the morning and I'm only just starting to post this entry -- except anything I attempt to write will take a couple hours and end in 3AM posting indeterminacy. That being the case, I'm going to refrain from any entries now.

I'm home following a gym workout. I made dinner (steamed broccoli, jasmine rise, and a well done steak) -- it came out decent, I think -- and now I'm going to bed. I've been watching my usual late night Antenna TV line up of Wings, Becker (I love that show), and Newhart.

I have made a solemn vow to myself -- well, actually, a promise to my supervisor -- to start coming in by 1030AM every day.

Kasugayama Primeval Forest, Nara, Japan.

*******

Yes, I know that sounds ridiculous, but the hours I've been keeping have been rather problematic, shifted way late. I'm practically living on Alaska - Hawaii time.

Tomorrow night is a non-gym night. I'll try to update the blog after work. Honestly, keeping up this blog has long been a pain in my ass.

It rained a smidge this morning but not enough fell in the immediate D.C. area (there was a lot more in the far western suburbs).

OK, that's all for now.

--Regulus

No comments: