Friday, March 10, 2017

Planned Blogging Schedule for the Next 7 to 10 Days Interspersed with Lovely (But Topically Totally Unrelated) Sunlit Forested Images

**This entry was posted March 10, 2017.**


The sunlit forested images in this entry -- including those of forested paths, forested alpine meadows amid towering mountains, and forested clearings and leas -- are those I found online in Google image searches.

However, I did not click on the links since these images were mostly meant to be wallpaper ones, and those sites are often bad news. As a result, I don't know where most of these pictures were taken and they are presented caption-less.

*******

This is a wee hours update just to explain my planned blogging schedule for the next week. This is just a planned schedule and it could easily be less.


For starters, tonight I went to the gym and upon returning home, did a number of loads of laundry -- well, seven in all -- including all my bedding. I also made dinner -- the same thing I made two nights ago, namely, well-cooked ribeye steak, jasmine rice, and steamed broccoli and carrots and to drink, unflavored seltzer water in a can.

Actually, it's kind of good.


However, because of this, I did not have time to post a blog entry, especially as I am tired and need to go to bed -- and then need to get up at a decent hour tomorrow for work. While I have schedule flexibility, it hasn't been the best week for work arrival in a timely manner. And next week is going to be very difficult for me as I am attending a peer review event over four days -- and need to be there by 830AM each day.

This fact is actually the reason for this entry -- specifically, to say blogging will be very limited next week, possibly non-existent, until the weekend.


Anyway, for tomorrow (early evening), I'd like to try to post another installation of BIG Y'EYEMAH's Friday Night Creature Feature. Perhaps we can do the "When in Rome, Rome" edition; or the "Did You Remember to Put In the Shift?" edition; or "A Trip to the Tax Office" edition; or anything involving shitty Wall-P.

There are just so many iterations of failure between my BETROTHED and I that it's hard to know just what to relate.


I am also supposed to meet Fred upstairs at Annie's (we haven't done that in weeks) and then go to Trade and/or No. 9, so I can't waste too much time blogging.


For Saturday night, I'll try to post a Saturday Evening Post edition as well as a Jukebox Saturday Night edition -- but because it's the return to frickin' daylight savings time (one of the more sustained scams of our American civilization), I can't get stuck on having no topics and/or songs, esp. if I hope to go to Old Ebbitt Grill Old Bar.


For Sunday -- and because I need to get to sleep early and sober -- there will be no evening trips to Trade. Instead, I will try to post a cache of my Atlanta trip pictures. At least that's the plan. I do plan, though, to have afternoon lunch out -- perhaps in Bethesda.


Finally -- as alluded to above -- my blogging for next work week will be light and possibly non-existent until the following weekend (March 18th/19th). I'll try to go to the gym after work but I will need to be in bed by 11PM in order to get sufficient sleep for a 6AM wake-up time, so there can be no dicking around on the computer until all hours trying to post something stupid that nobody reads anyway.


Now there is the chance of a "winter weather event" early next week (on Monday night) -- and following more endless and relentless winter warmth with today's high of 74F at KDCA and 71F at KBWI and KIAD -- as a coastal storm forms and brings some badly needed precipitation. Honestly, and for a variety of reasons, I would just prefer a soaking rain.


It is going to get much colder starting tomorrow and there is a chance the cherry blossoms (such as the Yoshino blossoms) and other flowering blossoms will be killed, although not the trees, of course.

And there you have it.

OK, signing off now.

--Regulus

No comments: