Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Points of Conception: Three Late Night Links to Good New Reads and One Screwy Old Zoo Revue

**This entry was posted February 15th, 2017.**

Aerial view of the rocky promontory (headline) of Point Conception with the Point Conception Light at the edge of the Pacific Ocean as seen in a photo taken March 5, 2009; source image here.

*******

Eh, not much to say tonight, or rather, I just don't feel like posting anything. I'm back from the gym following my work day and watching my usual late-night TV sitcom reruns on Antenna TV. That would be Wings, Becker, and Newhart.

Here are a few worthwhile links:

Ignorance is Strength by Paul Krugman

The Madness of King Donald by Andrew Sullivan

(I know Andrew Sullivan as a bar acquaintance although he doesn't know me by name.)


OK, that's all for now. Oh, yes, Chris pointed me to this: Some hilarious outtakes from the 1970s children's show New Zoo Revue.



Caution: The first outtake clip between Freddie the Frog and Charlie the Owl is quite startlingly risqué. Remember this was a children's show from the early 1970s.

--Regulus

No comments: