Thursday, February 9, 2017

Me 1, Me 2, Me 3 -OR- Blah, Blah, Blah ...

**This entry was posted February 9th, 2017.**

Me 1.

Interesting night.

After a lovely night with my bestest friend Andrea, and she had gone home, I got kicked out of some random young persons' bar on Connecticut Avenue. However, in my defense, they were smoking like chimneys INSIDE the bar and I got mad -- and all I heard was a bunch of shit about how there was no ceiling -- just open sky -- above and therefore it was OK. It didn't go well.

Bastards.

Me 2.

Honestly, I don't give a fuck. I hate this city. I want to move away -- as in, move away to New Zealand. The only thing I care about is taking care of my mom in the years to come.

Anyway, more immediately, I'm ready to go to bed. Earlier, Andrea and I had a wonderful time at The Bottom Line -- where I went the previous night. She is my bestest buddy.

Me 3.

I'm watching a rerun of the amazing old sitcom rerun Becker right now. I'm going to bed in a bit.

OK, tomorrow night is a gym night. If you don't like that, well, [SCREW] YOU!

GGRRRRRRRR....

--Regulus

No comments: