Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Rainy December Day -OR- When Life Intervenes

Updated 9:05AM 12/7/2016: Just realized I had a major typo in the blog entry title ("dat" instead of "day"). Not sure how I missed that. It's corrected, although the URL is the same.


Apologies for lack of entry last night. My computer developed internet connectivity issues that I thought were related to my RCN service but, in fact, turned out to be something deep inside the computer. I just spent nearly an hour on the phone with our very helpful IT person at work and it seems to be resolved.

However, I have a lot of work to do today, and I'm planning on staying here late tonight. (Last night was a gym night. Tonight is a work late night.)

Other stuff is going on as well including that my stepfather is back in the hospital owing to bad breathing problems.

I'm not sure I'll be able to post an update tonight. As for the one last night, it was just the usual political stuff -- but how many times can one bang that drum?? We know what's going on and what's likely to happen in the coming 2 to 4 to 6 to 8 to unspecified number of years.

It's a chilly, gloomy gray, rainy December day.

OK, that's all for now. To be clear, blogging is going to be a bit uncertain this week.

--Regulus

No comments: