Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Do Androids Still Dream of Electric Sheep? -OR- From Whose Future (Or Past) Do You Come?

Wow ...



It's still so weird to me that we are now less than three years from the time in which the original Blade Runner -- which I saw way back when it came out in 1982 -- was set, namely, November 2019.


*******

Wow, wow, wow ...



I'm not even sure what to make of this. I didn't go to the website. Maybe I should ...

*******

Tonight was a good night, a really nice night (meeting a very interesting fellow from Salt Lake City), but I must go to sleep now and go to work tomorrow day and gym tomorrow night. I'll update the blog tomorrow night.

--Regulus

1 comment:

Frank Bertrand said...

It's also possible that the novel is one potential answer to the interrogatory title, which can be broken down into three questions: Do androids need to sleep? If they sleep, do they dream? If they dream, is it of electric sheep?