Saturday, November 26, 2016

Jukebox Saturday Night for Nov. 26th, 2016: My Birthday and Your Love Edition

As it is my birthday and Saturday night, I should post a Jukebox Saturday Night edition even if I am away for the night. That being the case, I can't think of a better song to start off with than this wonderful one ...


"I Want Your Love" by Chic from the group's C'est Chic album (1978)

This is an extended version of it. I should note that Lady Gaga provided the lyrics to a remake of it with that was released this year. That version makes a suitably upbeat Saturday night song ...


"I Want Your Love" by Tom Ford featuring Lady Gaga and directed by Nick Knight on the Tom Ford Spring/Summer 2016 Promotional Video

*******

And let's conclude with another song I've always loved ...


"Ride Like the Wind" by Christopher Cross (with backing vocals by Michael McDonald) from Cross's self-titled album (1980)

Great song.

OK, that's all for now. Please see my previous entry for an update.

--Regulus

No comments: