Saturday, October 29, 2016

Jukebox Saturday Night for October 29th, 2016: The Lost Here, Blame It On the Comey ..., and Take Me Home Edition

I'm going to start out with something different ...


"Lost Here" by Synkro ft. Robert Manos from the album of same name (2013)

I think this falls in the ambient - trance subgenre of electronica dance music, but I'm not entirely sure of that.

The pictures in this YouTube version of it are by Steve Sealey -- the same guy who posted the clip.

*******

Now for something a bit more upbeat ...


"Blame It On the Boogie" by The Jacksons from the group's album Destiny (1978)

Yes, this is the Jackson Five with the late, great Michael Jackson. I find the videos effects a bit jarring -- I'm not really into that of late 1970s special effects. Too psychedelic.

I was thinking of a parody version of this is Trump wins called "Blame It On the Comey" ...

*******

And I'm going to end with a song that I've posted before but I just like it so much ...


"Take Me Home" by Cash Cash (ft. Bebe Rexhe) from the group's third EP (extended play*) Overtime (2013)

*Note: An EP is longer than a single but not as long as an "LP" (long play) album.

*******

OK, that's all for now. Please see previous entry that includes an update.

--Regulus

No comments: