Saturday, October 22, 2016

Jukebox Saturday Night for Oct. 22nd, 2016: The Whistling, Part-Time, and Pulled Love Edition

I had a lot of trouble putting together this edition of Jukebox Saturday Night and I'm not that thrilled with how it came together.

Having said that, first up, a nice smooth jazz instrumental by the jazz quartet Fourplay ...


"The Whistler" by Fourplay from their Energy release (2008)

*******


"Part-Time Lover" by Stevie Wonder from his In Square Circle album (1985)

*******

And for the finale, here is a nice song that I like (and just came across while looking for one):


"Don't Pull Your Love" by the soft rock trio Hamilton, Joe Frank & Reynolds from their self-titled album (1971)

The video -- featuring random images of what looks like the Los Angeles area from 20+ years ago as well as New York City and just the open road -- isn't exactly topically related to the song, but oh, well...

*******

OK, that's all for now. As I mentioned in my previous entry, my next posting will not be until late Monday or early Tuesday.

--Regulus

No comments: