Thursday, September 22, 2016

Lost in Place on the Autumnal Equinox 2016

That Microsoft desktop image of a lovely fall day -- somewhere in, I believe, Vermont, date unknown.

*******

Apologies for the lack of updates. The last two evenings have been non-gym nights in which I went out -- Trade and Floriana on Tuesday night and Bottom Line and Floriana last night -- and by the time I walked home, I was too tired and imbibed to post anything. Tonight is a gym night and I plan to post at least a brief entry.

Today is the first day of fall (autumn), arriving at 10:21AM EDT, but it remains too goddamn sunny, rainless, and above-normal warm (highs around 84F forecasted). I hate the D.C. area climate. In fact, I hate D.C.

Oh, and we're all still waiting on the possible Trumpocalypse with Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell as the two legislative wingmen.

Anyway, that's all for now. Have to go into work late (I'm onsite at DOE HQ for the next few weeks) and be miserable.

--Regulus

No comments: