Thursday, June 9, 2016

Time Out and Timed Out...


I'm heading out of D.C. for several days. I'm getting the fuck out of this awful city. Last night -- after a wonderful time with R., a coworker and nice friend of mine -- ended catastrophically (fortunately, after I saw her off). More JR's / MH shit. If there are any additional ramifications, I'll deal with it later.

I'm in rather bad shape this morning. I called my boss and explained that I would be taking several days off. I'm heading up to visit my mom in Anne Arundel County. I don't know if/when I'll update this blog before next week. I don't really care. I hate this blog. Much like Washington, D.C., I've been involved with it for far too long and it's more something that keeps me a prisoner than something I enjoy.

I hate this place. Maybe I'll go up to New Jersey for a couple days and visit Jonathan. That's not a bad idea.

Quill -- I'll call you and explain, so don't panic.

--Regulus

No comments: