Saturday, June 4, 2016

Saturday Evening Post for June 4th, 2016: Safely Anchored in My Home Port

Old boathouse, marina, Old Town Alexandria on a rainy day, about 6PM May 29, 2016.

*******

Sorry for the lack of updates. In point of fact, I don't really want to give an update about the past 24 hours and so I'm not. It is better that way. I will note that this is going to effect my gym routine for the time being, in particular, jogging.

It appears I am doing a very unusual thing for a Saturday / weekend night and simply STAYING IN tonight. I need to do my laundry and make some dinner. I'm also going to bed early.

I may try to post a jukebox Saturday night feature a bit later but that is uncertain.

Apologies for the brevity and somewhat cryptic nature of this entry.

--Regulus

No comments: