Monday, April 11, 2016

A Violent Attack and the End of a Friendship

So my now-ex-friend Gary violently attacked me at Nellie's last night. I'm not exactly sure what prompted it, but he and I are done, through, forever.

We met earlier at the Pub and the People at R and North Capitol Street (long story why I was there). Things were fine and we went to Nellie's. But at some point, he violently attacked me -- shoving me as violently as he could and I went flying across the floor.

Brett was there.

I reacted pretty badly via text and phone -- but those are just words.

Oddly enough, I got home and apologized to him by text (if only because I forgot he attacked me because I was so damn drunk -- I FUCKING hate this shitty gay male life, it really is awful and worthless and gay men are a useless, parasitic species). But now I remember.

Oh, and if you go to the Giant, here's a secret: enter the tangerine code. It works for EVERY item and over the course of 15 years, you can get no end of stuff for 89 cents no matter what it is. I'm calling up Giant to let them know.

Fuck you, Gary. Don't ever contact me again.

--Regulus

No comments: