Wednesday, March 2, 2016

The (Turbulent) Waters of (This) March ...


Sorry for lack of updates last night.

The past 18 hours have been very tumultuous -- and I'm not talking (only) about the Super Tuesday multi-state primary and caucuses results that vaulted Donald Trump even farther along the path to GOP nomination and a showdown with Hillary in November.

Rather, I'm talking about my job situation and the status of my company (not my own employment status). The company is in bankruptcy and there has been a hostile takeover that might be at this point the only way to save it. I can't go into much more than that.

More generally, I simply do not have time to post an entry now. I will try to post one tonight. (I have a draft entry with primary and caucuses results and commentary, but it requires pictures and formatting.)

At this point, I think we are going to get paid on Friday, but there is a company-wide call at 5PM this evening that will tell us what's what. I can't go too much into this but it has been a difficult past day and a half.

I didn't sleep well last night.

--Regulus

No comments: