Monday, March 28, 2016

"Rainy Days and Mondays ... "*

*With apologies to the late, much-missed Karen Carpenter.


Apologies for no entries yesterday. I had intended to write on before going to Quill's parents' house in Silver Spring for Easter dinner, but I got up late and had laundry to do.

As for last night, by the time I got home -- after a detour at Floriana -- I was too tired.

Tonight is a planned gym night, although I actually don't feel that well (I have an upset stomach), and if I feel as I do now, I may skip the gym and just do something I rarely do -- stay at home all evening and go to bed early. Either way, I'll try to post an entry tonight.

For today, I again have to go to DOE HQ to staff a particular spot. One group in particular did not transition over from the other company and things are still chaotic.

It is a cool, showery, gray morning although the trees are quickly starting to leaf out and the flowering trees -- including, yes, the Yoshinos -- are peaking.

OK, that's all for now.

--Regulus

No comments: