Saturday, September 12, 2015

Finally, a (Partly) Rainy Day in a Lost City ...

**This entry was posted Sept. 12th, 2015.**

View from my apartment, Washington, D.C., 1:33PM September 12, 2015.

*******

Finally, a rainy day, or at least a reasonable, partial one. Rainfall amounts will be light -- in particular, at KDCA, where there is a piece of Saran wrap over the rain gauge. It is a thickly humid and overcast day as well with temps around 73F and the dew point about 70F.

I went out last night and had, ultimately, a shitty time although I had a nice conversation with Roger at the downstairs bar at Floriana and later at No. 9 where I met Wendy. As for tonight, I think I have plans with Wendy to go see a Cambodian rock band in Capitol Hill. Yes, you read that correctly. I'll try to post my jukebox Saturday night update before I leave.

I guess I'll go to the gym now. There really isn't much for me to do.

--Regulus

No comments: