Sunday, April 20, 2014

My Easter Weekend Craptacularly Bad Mood ...

Virgin Mary statue -- at least I think it's the Virgin Mary -- in the cemetery at the Our Lady Queen of Poland / St. Maximilian Kolbe Catholic Church off Forest Glen Road, Silver Spring, Md., 6:46PM April 20, 2014.

Updated / corrected 8:30PM 4/21/2014: Image file name updated to reflect Silver Spring, Md., location. (For some reason, I originally wrote "Washington, D.C." in the image file name.)

*******

I can't post anything tonight. I'm in a truly a flippin' horrible mood, and f#ck it all. I'll try to post something tomorrow night. I guess it has to do with what happened in the wee hours of Saturday morning and the fact that I'm still really upset about it.

I did bike about 20 miles today but GOD will use that as an excuse to make me fatter. GOD's Goal for me is for me to be a gelatinous dugong because GOD GLEEFULLY does and makes happen EVERYTHING that you don't want. Anyway, I biked to Silver Spring (Four Corners area) and back -- directly there and via Beach Drive in Rock Creek Park at sunset on the return trek.

I'll try to update this blog tomorrow, but I can't promise anything at the present time. (Oh, yes, my dinner with Cole got pushed back until next Monday.)

--Regulus

No comments: