Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday Morning Health Update

Flippo the plush hippo... He's always comforting.

I'm still not feeling well -- pretty crappy, in fact, with terrible headache -- but the clindamycin seems to be working to get rid of the periodontal abscess. At this point, I am still scheduled for the dental procedure on Wednesday morning.

I need to get into work by early afternoon. I've been terrible with my work and gym schedules since this started last week.

I may update this entry later tonight.

--Regulus

4 comments:

к.нео.физ.де.му said...

glad you are feeling better!

bill said...

Well good luck and hope things get better for you.

bill said...

Well good luck and hope things get better for you.

Regulus said...

Guys, Thank you for the good wishes, and thank you Bill for visiting my blog and commenting.