Saturday, May 10, 2008

"Unelectable" - Rainy Week - Mother's Day - Frogs!


The YouTube clip is entitled "Unelectable" and it is sung to the tune of Natalie Cole's "Unforgettable."



I found it on a political blog called No Quarter, one of the FEW pro-Hillary "Lefty" sites (including Bartcop) that don't shriek about what a [C-word] Devil Lesbian Monster Bitch she supposedly is while having deliriums over the supposed fact that OBAMA IS GOD! --

I so can't stand the Democratic Party these days. A collection of clueless losers who are trashing the best thing that has happened to the party in a generation for yet another would-be messiah who will lead them to no where.

Our party doesn't deserve to win.

The hatred being spewed at Hillary by the Netroots Thought Police, the vile punditry, and the stupid "base" of the Democratic Party is appalling. I'm so sick of our party. I will not vote for Obama -- although living in D.C., that's like saying I won't bark in a crowded kennel. It won't matter.

###################

Pooch Cafe by Paul Gilligan, May 8, 2008 ...

(click on image for enlarged version)

####################


Oh, I should mention that I went to Larry's Lounge with a BIG gang night, including Phil, Kristof, Gary, Gerry, Stephanie, Chris T. David M., Aimee A., and some others, and there were some of Mr. Sirius's friends there, including [---] and [---]. Obviously, I avoided both of them and that entire lot (as they would say in Britain).

Grrrr...

I was actually rather worried that Mr. Sirius Deneb (and his Perfect Clone) would show up, but -- Thank You, Dear Jesus -- he did not.

Yay, I win.

Thereafter, some of us went to Lauriol Plaza and later Kristof and I went to Oh-smegma Omega. Nasty ass place.

#####################

Pooch Cafe by Paul Gilligan, May 9, 2008 ...


(click on image for enlarged version)

#####################

We had a TON o' rain the past two days and more is on the way. Yay! And everything is so green and lush and plush and wet. This is a good thing. Even better, more rain is coming. Yay!

Here was the radar at 108AM EDT (508UTC), May 9, 2008. Granted, the "composite mode" that the mosaic radar is in tends to over - estimate precip, but it still rained like crazy last night and there were even a few tornadic t-storms just S and SW of D.C. proper.

OFFICIALLY, we received 1.32" on May 8 and 2.22" (a daily record) on May 9 for a storm total of 3.54" of precip. For the month, DCA through midnight May 10th is at 3.58" (+1.04") and year-to-date DCA is at 16.84" (+3.59").

Last year, DCA was at 12.08" or a full 4.76" below what it is now by this date.

IAD is at 1.46" (a daily record) on May 8 and 0.85" on May 9 for a storm total of 2.31" of precip. For the month, IAD through midnight May 10th is at 2.35" (+1.20") and year-to-date is at 14.98" (+1.24").

Last year, IAD was at 11.00" or 3.98" below what it is now by this date.

BWI is at 0.34" on May 8 and 1.85" on May 9 (a daily record) for a storm total of 2.19" of precip. For the month, BWI through midnight May 10th is at 2.21" (+1.05") and year-to-date is at 14.47" (EXACTLY NORMAL!).

Last year, BWI was at 13.72" or 0.75" below what it is now by this date.

Yay!

##############

It's Mother's Day this weekend ...

Ha ha ...

I still haven't gotten my mom a card, let alone Quill's mom (sort of my adopted mom in addition to my actual mom). I'm a bad son all-around.

################

I have to finish my edits tomorrow of my enviro project course group paper, or rather, the section assigned to me. Then in the mid-afternoon, Gary, LP, and I are going to the SECOND to last day of the Frogs! exhibit at the National Geographic hq near here on 17th St., NW. And then tomorrow night, I am going to a party at Chris T. and David M's place -- no Cobalt for me this weekend.

But I have to go to bed now. I'm REEEEALLY tired.

--Regulus

1 comment:

Bryan said...

(me): Kermee!! Come here and Kiss ME!!!

(Regulus): No! No! Get away! Stop that!!!

lol

I'm mildly jealous. I wanna go too!